ACCESS & TRAINING
ACCESS and TRAINING
CHANL can train you to use instruments independently as well as perform fabrication and characterization services for you. In both cases, you will need to follow the instructions below.
- Complete the CHANL Access Form
- Sign up for iLab here followed by the “Register” link at the top right.
- UNC users should select “Register using your UNC credentials”
- Non-UNC users should select “Register for an iLab account”
- If you are having trouble registering for iLab, please contact Melissa Gammon
- Review the CHANL Policies document here
- Log into iLab and select Request Services and Training
- your PI must also be a member of iLab
Industry, Government, Non-profit Users
- In addition to completing the above list, please also fill out and submit the CHANL Industry Contract to Melissa Gammon.
Notes About Billing
- Invoices are generated monthly by iLab and sent out about a week after the end of the billing cycle
- If you or your PI do not want to handle invoices, you may assign an account manager.
- External users can pay by credit card or check. CC payment is strongly encouraged. Please provide a PO# if paying by check