Corporate Sponsors Program
CHANL Corporate Sponsors Program
The Chapel Hill Analytical and Nanofabrication Laboratory (CHANL) is a shared instrument facility in Applied Physical Sciences (APS) at UNC that specializes in micro/nanoscale characterization and fabrication. CHANL is open to researchers from all UNC departments as well as off-campus users, and it is part of the Research Triangle Nanotechnology Network (RTNN), a site in the NSF National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI) program.
CHANL is inaugurating a corporate sponsorship program to give its sponsors the opportunity to help CHANL promote and support students of all ages in the fields of nanoscience and nanotechnology. By contributing to CHANL, you will help us provide:
- Support for teaching assistants
- Outreach events for kindergarten through college students
- Workshops on nanoscience/nanotechnology related instrumentation and applications
- Student awards for travel and poster competitions
In return for your generous support, you will receive enhanced engagement with CHANL’s staff and userbase as well as increased visibility at CHANL events and spaces.
- Company name and logo listed on CHANL’s website and office spaces
- Invitations to attend and participate in CHANL-sponsored and RTNN-sponsored seminars and events
- Distribution of company product literature in CHANL office spaces
- Limited number of complimentary seats in CHANL workshops
- Company featured in quarterly CHANL newsletter
For additional questions, please contact Carrie Donley (email@example.com)